Guests: John “The Ukulele Teacher,” Erin McGrane and Jeff Freling (aka Victor and Penny)
Hosts: Stuart Yoshida, Doug Brown
I have plenty of shoutouts this month (see below), PLUS a NEW guest, John “The ukulele teacher,” returning guests and newlyweds Erin and Jeff, along with my co-host Doug Brown. We talk about whether it’s better to just make music versus be a good musician; the amazing power of the ukulele to connect people together in a joyful way; ukulele trends; and much more!
Become a Patron of the Podcast! Visit www.patreon.com/ooktown
Make a one-time donation to the Podcast:
- Jerry Noble and TRU Ukes of Fort Wayne, IN
- Paul Guss and Ukulele Sobu Train
- Matt Stead’s CD on iTunes
- Joshua Waldman “How to Start and Grown an Ukulele Group”
- Abe Deshotel for about being on an Ukulele Podcast, and then starting to plan his own Ukulele Podcast
- Walter Bates for the tip to the “ukulele review” podcast
John “The Ukulele Teacher”:
Victor and Penny:
Drop me a line if you have a topic you’d like me to consider for a future Podcast. It’s always great to hear from you!
Recorded May 6, 2017.